Innovative ICT school project 4GENERATIONS
class 5 and 6
- pdf artikel_ict_4generations_zugerzeitung_15032019.pdf
- pdf pb_elementa_openday_gerhard_pfister_monica_roth_11032019.pdf
- pdf PM_4generations_openday_2019-03-04.pdf
- pdf monica_roth_hochschulrat_phzug_luzernerzeitung_2018.pdf
- pdf monica_roth_mitglied_hochschulrat_phzug_2018.pdf
- pdf Graffiti-Kuh ZugerZeitung Okt2018.pdf
- pdf pressemitteilung_tagesschuleelementa_graffitikuh_oct2018.pdf
- pdf ZZ 14.9.2016_10 Jahre Tagesschule Elementa.pdf
- pdf ZP 14.9.2016_10 Jahre Tagesschule Elementa.pdf
Strengthen strengths. Learn to learn.
Elementa - The Swiss primary school - as unique as your child.
The Elementa day school is a state-approved Swiss primary school with an international touch and is based on curriculum 21. The school is a place of learning and living for individual talent development and learning motivation. Elementa promotes gifted children who are eager to learn according to its concept "Strengthen strengths. Learning to learn.". The language in lessons and day care is German. English is taught from first grade and is part of the school culture.
Tagesschule Elementa was founded in 2006 by Dr Gerhard Pfister and Monica Roth.
Monica Roth, CEO and principal
Dr Gerhard Pfister, founder and president of the administrative board
Tagesschule Elementa AG, Sarbachstrasse 8, 6345 Neuheim/ZG, 041 755 06 50